Recruiting System Business Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• support the Product Manager across the recruiting systems application suite
• resolve day to day system issues and provide support to users
• work with system providers to resolve issues and manage changes to system configuration
• define workarounds for known errors and recommend process improvements
• uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
• test new features, identify and fix defects in cooperation with vendor and IT support team
• document changes and share knowledge across system users
• contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
• stay on top of current corporate recruitment trends to constantly develop and improve our Recruitment Management System
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• an IT background with experience in maintenance or implementation of business applications or any other SaaS based solution, preferably in the recruitment area
• experience in doing a support role
• strong analytical and problem-solving skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
• a natural ability to solve complex issues
• able to think out of the box, propose new solution and look for improvements
• a strong communicator, from making presentations to technical writing
• able to communicate effectively with non-technical audiences
• ready to work in an global environment with stakeholders from various areas like IT, HR as well as external vendors
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."