BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations, or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com. Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news.
About our team:
The AML/KYC Center of Excellence (CoE) ensures that BNY Mellon complies with “Know Your Customer" (KYC) Legislation for all applicable local jurisdictions and the Bank’s own Internal KYC Policies. The AML/KYC CoE Team forms part of Enterprise Client Onboarding and Global Tax Operations. One of the most important aspects of KYC is the understanding of the client, their business and the services we are offering to them to ensure they are consistent. The AML/ KYC Team perform due diligence on New Clients (New Business) and existing Clients (Periodic Reviews), in line with applicable regulation and Bank policy.
- Senior Analyst, Anti Money Laundering/Prevention/Know Your Client
- Lead Analyst, Anti Money Laundering/Prevention/Know Your Client
Skills and Qualifications:
- Understanding of AML, KYC principals are preferred
- Total work experience min 3-5 years, KYC/AML preferred
- Have extensive research skills to aid in establishing and/or validating required information and documentation
- Be highly motivated, organized, detail oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good PC skills are required with proficiency in MS Office applications and Outlook
- Able to partner with people of various levels and across all divisions
- Motivated team members with the ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Professional approach to work and personal appearance
- Have attention to detail
- Able to interact in a Team
- Able to understand and be part of a Global Model
- English fluency required
- Additional foreign language is an asset
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
This is a general requisition, the exact role will be determined during the application process; you will be aligned to a role that best matches your interests and skills.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.