Software Engineer: Service NOW
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to design and build next generation business applications using the latest technologies? Are you confident at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We’re looking for developers to:
• provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
• analyze business requirements for HR system solutions and support with analyzing errors and the definition and introduction of corrective measures
• design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions using modern programming languages
• providing technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications
• working with production teams to provide a stable and secure environment that ensures production stability, supportability and performance
• conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of Software Development life cycle
• apply their coding skills to create test automation scripts and frameworks.
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
We are a global organization that values diversity, collaboration, engineering & digital culture, and innovation.
You’ll be working in the CDIO HR team in UBS Poland office. As an IT Software Engineer, you’ll play an important role in working with your whole team on timely delivery of CDIO HR projects. You may also be a scrum master.
Our culture centers around being proud and driven by our curiosity. We are always looking to the future for inspiration and embracing challenges. We are entrepreneurial and leverage diverse skills, backgrounds and solutions to constantly improve and transform. We are responsible and focused on results and operational excellence. We work collaboratively to deliver a brighter future for our clients in partnership with our business. Your views and opinion matter and active dialogue and participation is encouraged.
Come join our team and work with the latest technology to equip us for a major platform transformation.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
We recruit T-shaped and well-rounded professionals who are experts in their core technologies and are open to acquiring new skills.
We expect high proficiency in the following area:
• analysis and development of ServiceNow technical solutions, ability to implement them and perform component integration tests for HR solutions
• providing ServiceNow configuration best practices advice (workflow, UI, client scripts, business rules, etc), giving technical advice, reviewing designs, implementing CI/CD pipelines
• preferably ServiceNow certified
Your core skills also include 3+ years of experience with:
Agile, Modern programming languages, SQL and noSQL databases , Cloud (e.g., Azure), Microservices, DevOps, CloudOps, Automation, CI/CD Pipeline, Effective Unit Testing, Test Driven Development
Knowledge in these areas would be beneficial:
• business analysis in the area of HR
Don’t be discouraged if you are missing one or a few skills from the list – you will have many opportunities for getting up to speed with excellent UBS learning programs.
Feel free to share your personal project portfolio or coding challenge profile – it will help us to know you better.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."