BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level. The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
The Global Client Activation (GCA) team, part of our Enterprise Operations Utilities group, is responsible for opening and amending accounts and markets for all our clients and investment managers across EMEA. The team in EMEA is made up of over 50 individuals based in Manchester, Wroclaw, and Brussels in addition to colleagues in Singapore and the US. We liaise with clients, third-party investment managers, relationship managers and many other internal stakeholders as part of our role. The team is the focal point for ensuring accurate and timely set-up of all new and existing client accounts, markets, and static data.
You will be working alongside our Client Activation Specialist in Manchester to support the account and market activities for our clients. The responsibilities of the role are broad with scope to evolve. Primary responsibilities will involve helping our clients understand the requirements, regulations, and complexities in accessing global markets. You will be required to extract market opening requirements, engage with our sub-custody network and draft, quality review and submit market documents on behalf of our clients. You will also be required to track the status of multiple market openings when our clients are launching new funds. Other responsibilities will entail helping respond to client account and market related queries and conducting data extracts across client accounts. You will have a direct impact on the client experience with service quality, timeliness and accuracy being key elements of the role. You will play a key part in the overall success our client’s activities, ensuring client satisfaction through the monitoring of project quality, efficiency, and management of the direct client experience
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel.
- Proven organisation and prioritisation skills and ability to manage self to meet tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong client service skills.
- Ability to understand complexities.
- Financial services experience.
- Fluent English spoken and written (min B2 level)
- Previous experience of managing multiple, high volume tasks.
- Understanding and adapting to change.
- Proactive and uses initiative.
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a team.
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.