Contract Management Manager
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- legal or contract/commercial background
- more than 8 years relevant experience
- experience in drafting and reviewing commercial contracts
- experience in contract negotiations
- experience in dispute resolution
- able to advise comprehensively to management on contractual rights and obligations
- experience in discussing legal matters with various internal and external stakeholders
- understanding of outsourcing Business, business and delivery oriented
- excellent attention to details, high level of diligence
- excellent communication skills, including dealing with VP level
- ability to work under pressure, to deal with multiple tasks
- very good team-player
- result driven and well organized
- excellent project management skills
- excellent client relationship management
- strong commitment
- excellent leadership skills
- highly self-motivated
- ability to influence peer group;
- ability to perform in complex cross-functional business environment
- excellent presentation skills
- fluent knowledge of English (verbal and written).
What duties will help you grow?
- provide comprehensive contract & commercial support for the business and other functions (finance, commercial)
- secure legal/contractual obligations in compliance with Group’s policies;
- analyzing, drafting, negotiating and validating agreements
- providing risk mitigation for account/business;
- experienced in disputes’ resolution
- Single Point of Contact for internal and external clients
- participation or leadership in global projects
- supervise and/or mentor junior team members
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).