Project Coordinator - Special Recruitment Project (Team Management role)
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 5+ years of professional experience in a corporate environment at project management/ team management function.
- Team management experience
- A foundation of recruitment area, financial background would be an advantage
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships
- Passion for identifying talent and strong relationship building and influencing skills to proactively network and engage with external talent
- Experience in conducting market research and presenting outcomes to business leaders
- Data driven and business centric approach
- Experience in activity and resources planning, reporting
What duties will help you grow?
- Manage and motivate a team of recruiters (up to 10 people) and full-cycle recruiting process with a focus on strong partnership with hiring teams and high-touch candidate experience
- Drive and manage candidates sourcing strategy and candidate talent pools by utilizing external databases, networks, social media, ATS, employee referrals
- Ensure recruitment quality and process according to corporate standards
- Plan and execute recruitment activities aligned with the project timeline and business requirements
- Managing reports& updates to key stakeholder and necessary documentation
- Manage day to day communication with key stakeholders
- Analysing and managing project risk and escalations
- Cooperate with employer branding team to ensure candidate’s pipeline
- Be up to date with market trends, technology supporting sourcing/recruiting activities and networking opportunities to enhance recruiting effectiveness.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).