For our Client, a global service provider, we are looking for Romanian speakers interested in working within the financial department. The position is an OtC Accounting Specialist with Romanian, but accounting knowledge isn’t necessary. There is a possibility of remote working from anywhere in Poland.
Junior OtC Specialist with Romanian (remote work)
- performing cash collection activities and identifying potential disputes,
- researching and solving payment discrepancies,
- performing Credit Management activities,
- identifying potential bad debts and high-risk customers,
- researching and resolving customers' dispute cases,
- OTC reporting,
- updating OTC process documentation.
- knowledge of English and Romanian (at least B2 level),
- previous experience in Customer Service or OTC/AR area would be an asset,
- understanding of end-to-end OTC/AR process or willingness to learn it,
- problem-solving and detail-oriented,
- good analytical skills,
- educational background in Finance and Accounting as a plus.
- remote work from anywhere in Poland,
- attractive Social Benefits,
- medical care,
- trainings & courses,
- language courses,
- opportunity to develop your career.