AP/AR Financial Accountant
AP/AR Financial Accountant
Shell in Krakow
Our people are essential to the successful delivery of the Shell strategy and to sustaining business performance over the long term. Performing competitively in the evolving energy landscape requires competent and empowered people working safely together across Shell.
We believe that diverse teams led by inclusive leaders deliver better safety and business performance.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
You have a unique opportunity to join the AP/AR team!
Your main daily responsibilities would include:
- performing transactions such as internal or 3rd party supplier invoices (both payables and receivables),
- monitoring payments and invoices to get them processed in accurate and timely manner,
- reviewing and reconciling of vendor or customer account balances, investigating on discrepancies,
- executing analysis as assigned and ensuring timely reporting,
- performing assigned period-end activities according to schedule,
- resolving process issue with help of other team members, both within and outside Finance.
- collaborating with others focusing on elimination, simplification and standardization of tasks.
- understand the difference between vendor and customer,
- know what SAP or Microsoft Office are and how to use them in finance area,
- are natural born team player,
- are always striving to improve every system or data you work on.
- university degree in Finance or Accounting is mandatory,
- miniumum 1 year of experience AP/AR area,
- experience in SAP system nice to have,
- good command of English (min. B2 level),
- good knowledge of MS Office applications,
- very good team-work skills,
- organizational and analytical skills,
- ability to work with deadlines,
- proficient communication skills.
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell