Senior Consultant Inventive Finance
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- An outstanding degree with an economic, technical, quantitative or information technology orientation
- Practical project experience in Finance function for e.g. digitalization of processes
- Ideally knowledge in ERP solutions (e.g. SAP modules)
- First experience in project management (support) of complex transformation projects as well as in digital way of workings
- Enjoy combining technological understanding, strategic analysis and implementation work
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer service skills
- High reliability, team spirit and fit for world-leading management consulting
- Excellent English and /or German, French, Spanish skills
What duties will help you grow?
- Development of finance strategies and the target operating model for the CFO function
- Support of cross-functional project teams in a leading management consultancy at the interface between strategy, business and IT
- Design of global management steering concepts for our internationally active customers
- Optimization E2E processes, e.g. Finance-to-Manage
- Conception of management reports based on current analytics solutions
- Development of integrated planning and forecasting concepts
- Customer-specific analysis and evaluation of new technologies and their impact on the CFO area
- Exiting digitization projects as part of global S/4HANA transformations
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program.
Who are we?
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, it´s 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
We are a rapidly growing team of talented Data Science enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and data science techniques.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).