P2P Team Leader with Italian
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Fluent English and Italian skills (C1)
- Deep knowledge of the process, policies and desk top procedures within their engagement
- Good understanding of process taxonomy and process approach from an end-to-end perspective
- Understanding the client system architecture and how it relates to the CG Platforms and offerings including the Automation Drive Suit and DGEM Tech
- Very good knowledge of CG and other Platform approaches, the Automation Drive Suit and DGEM Tech – building certifications in DGEM Tech technologies
What duties will help you grow?
- Ensures that the daily activities within his/her Team’s responsibilities are fulfilled properly and timely in accordance with Desktop Procedures and SLA targets.
- Supervises team members in process related areas; acts as an escalation point for problems/queries not resolved by team members.
- Ensures knowledge and best practice sharing, captures and documents team’s collective knowledge.
- Schedules, prioritizes and allocates work to Procurement Team.
- Is responsible for managing teams of on average 15 -20 FTEs
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2022?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).