Desktop Specialist with English/French/German/Spanish/Portuguese/Italian
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- knowledge of English C1 with strong motivation to learn IT
- knowledge of French/German/Spanish/Portuguese/Italian at least B2 will be a strong asset
- flexibility to work in shifts (24x5)
- willingness to learn and support new and quickly changing technologies
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- any prior IT-related experience
- motivation to gain knowledge of Service Desk procedures and process
What duties will help you grow?
- deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet
- monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
- gather customer’s informaon and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms and diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connecvity, email clients etc.
- idenftiy and escalate priority issues per Client specifications and registering an incident and / or Service Request reported via email /phone in the ITSM Tool
- tracks the progress of owned Service Call during entire lifecycle (from start to end, register to close) to ensure that it is resolved within the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) and updates Service Call records if necessary
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. Among our business units we also have several teams under one name Shared and Group Functions. Those teams are created by extraordinary people supporting Capgemini Group in areas such as IT, HR, Finance, Procurement, L&D, Brand Communication and more.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2022?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).