Cloud Data Consultant
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
Cloud Data Consultant support clients in cloud-based transformation projects. You will work closely with our management consultants and client technical and executive teams to design and deliver cloud solutions across several industry sectors. The engagements cover all customer-facing cloud migration steps: service discovery, assessment, planning, execution, and operations.
What do you need to start?
- Delivering digital transformation projects to global organizations
- 4-5 years’ experience in customer-facing cloud migration programs
- Practical understanding of cloud offering from AWS/GCP/Azure
- Working with one or more cloud data warehouses: Redshift, Azure Synapse, Big Query, Snowflake, relevant certification would be a strong asset
- Master’s degree in computer science, electronic engineering or similar
- Strong data skills
- Experience managing client relationships at senior technical and non-technical level will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English & Polish. Good level of German or French would be strong asset
What duties will help you grow?
- Work with clients’ technical leads, business leaders, and our consulting teams to manage and deliver implementations of cloud-based solutions according to customer requirements and Capgemini Invent best practices,
- Delivery as part or leader of the program management covering program planning, delivery assurance and verification, tracking and reporting, risk and mitigation planning,
- Communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program.
Who are we?
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, it´s 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
We are a rapidly growing team of talented Data Science enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and data science techniques.