Senior Java Engineer
Recruitment process for this position and onbording trainings are conducted online.
Capgemini engineering provides premium software engineering services to leading technology companies. Our customers usually range from startup to high growth and VC-backed companies, which drives a culture of acceleration and innovation. We are sure that team extension is the only engagement model, which works best.
Our Client is the most significant player in the industry and provides world-class identity, authentication, and encryption solutions. The product focused on Private/Public Key Infrastructure and is accountable for such functions: the identification and authentication of certificate applicants, the approval or rejection of certificate applications, initiating certificate revocations or suspensions under certain circumstances, processing subscriber requests to revoke or suspend their certificates, and approving or rejecting requests by subscribers to renew or re-key their certificates.
What do you need to start?
- 5+ years of commercial Java development experience with Java 8-14: Streams, Lombok, Spring, Boot, Reactive
- Previous experience with REST, Microservices, JSON and different serialization formats and configs
- Knowledge of basics of SQL and JPA; advanced techniques
- Experience with unit-testing and corresponding tools
- Ability to understand and apply data security principles: Validation, SSO, Tokens
- General understanding of performance tuning and scalability principles; integration patterns
- Ability to understand and operate with virtualized infrastructure: Docker, Compose
What duties will help you grow?
- Perform implementation of the backend and make sure FE team can communicate with it properly
- Review the code and cover with basic tests
- Research and evaluate technical options of requirements implementation
- Collaborate with another R&Ds, QAs, PMs, both on Capgemini Engineering and customer side
- Proactively raise technical risks and suggest appropriate measures Suggest technical and functional improvements to add a value to the products
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- We are focused on innovation and R&D. Working at Capgemini Engineering you will be using cutting-edge technologies to work on international projects and gain multi-sector expertise.
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our famous atmosphere:
- There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
As an integral part of the Capgemini Group, at Capgemini Engineering we combines world-leading engineering, research and development services with digital manufacturing expertise to create innovative and world-changing solutions on an international scale.
Our team is more than 52,000 engineers and scientists in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, aerospace & defense, and consumer products.
Do you want to get to know us better? Visit our website: https://capgemini-engineering.com/en/