Senior DevOps Engineer
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 5+ years of work experience in System Administration;
- 3+ years of work experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- 2+ years of work experience with AWS stack;
- Commercial experience with Docker and Terraform;
- Knowledge of the distributed system;
- Scripting experience (Python is preferable);
- Hands-on experience with production environments with zero tolerance to any errors;
- Experience in Agile development environments;
- At least intermediate level of English (both verbal and written).
It's not essential but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience with IoT/MQTT;
- Kubernetes knowledge.
What duties will help you grow?
- Design/update and build a new infrastructure using AWS;
- Work on migration existing services to the new infrastructure;
- Establish and implement the best practices of centralized logging and monitoring;
- Ensure uptime and high availability of infrastructure services;
- Reduce infrastructure operational costs during scaling.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- We are focused on innovation and R&D. Working at Capgemini Engineering you will be using cutting-edge technologies to work on international projects and gain multi-sector expertise;
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our famous atmosphere:
There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home;
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms;
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms;
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini;
- Access to our own benefit platform Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport, and more);
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
As an integral part of the Capgemini Group, at Capgemini Engineering we combine world-leading Engineering, Research, and Development services with digital manufacturing expertise to create innovative and world-changing solutions on an international scale.
Our team is more than 52,000 engineers and scientists in over 30 countries across sectors including Aeronautics, Automotive, Railways, Communications, Energy, Life Sciences, Semiconductors, Software & Internet, Aerospace & Defense, and Consumer Products.
Do you want to get to know us better? Visit our website: https://capgemini-engineering.com/en/