Python Senior Engineer
Recruitment process for this position and onbording trainings are conducted online.
Capgemini engineering provides premium software engineering services to leading technology companies. Our customers usually range from startup to high growth and VC-backed companies, which drives a culture of acceleration and innovation. We are sure that team extension is the only engagement model, which works best.
Our client is focused on utilizing technology, design and data to humanize healthcare. Position consider contribution on Back End side to create core functionality.
What do you need to start?
- University Degree in Computer Related or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience as software engineer
- Strong understanding of the software design/architecture process
- 3+ years of experience in backend development
- Hand-on experience with Python, Flask, SQLAlchemy, gRPC
- Familiarity with Aurora Mesos and Grafana
- Experience with unit and e2e testing
- Experience of working in an environment following Agile methodology
- Tends to engineering excellence and getting things done.
What duties will help you grow?
- Obtains tasks from Team Lead, provides estimations and agrees task duration.
- Analyzes scope of alternative solutions and makes decision about area implementation based on experience and technical expertise.
- Participates in Code Review process.
- Analyzes risks, provides and implements mitigation plan.
- Reports to Team Lead about area readiness/quality and raises red flags in crisis situations.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- We are focused on innovation and R&D. Working at Capgemini Engineering you will be using cutting-edge technologies to work on international projects and gain multi-sector expertise.
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our famous atmosphere:
- There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
As an integral part of the Capgemini Group, at Capgemini Engineering we combines world-leading engineering, research and development services with digital manufacturing expertise to create innovative and world-changing solutions on an international scale.
Our team is more than 52,000 engineers and scientists in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, aerospace & defense, and consumer products.
Do you want to get to know us better? Visit our website: https://capgemini-engineering.com/en/