Team Lead Developer (-Python-)
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
Capgemini engineering provides premium software engineering services to leading technology companies. Our customers usually range from startup to high growth and VC-backed companies, which drives a culture of acceleration and innovation. We are sure that team extension is the only engagement model, which works best.
Our customer is on a mission to build transformative machine learning-powered products that push the boundaries of artificial intelligence and customer experience. The focus is on solving complex, data-rich problems — the kind where there are huge systemic inefficiencies and where a real solution will have a significant economic impact. Performance platform we build uses machine learning across both voice and digital engagement channels to augment and automate human work, radically increasing productivity and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of customer experience teams.
What do you need to start?
- 5+ years of commercial Python development (Python 3.8+ is being used),
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining APIs,
- Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies.
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience with functional design and design patterns and experience with protobuf or similar tools,
- Experience with Python web frameworks (Django, Flask or similar) and Linux shell scripting,
- Experience with caching solutions and Apache Airflow,
- Experience with TDD and BDD (Python Behave or Ruby Cucumber or similar frameworks),
- Experience with relational databases and SQL,
- AWS and experience with Docker/Kubernetes/Terraform.
What duties will help you grow?
- Developing and maintaining microservices, based on aiohttp library, infrastructure and CI/CD,
- Providing system and technical development expertise to the team,
- Taking part in requirements analysis, providing estimates and performing code review of other team members,
- Researching and evaluating technical options to implement business requirements and suggesting technical and functional improvements to add value to the product,
- Working in a close contact with team members and project stakeholders on customer’s side.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- We are focused on innovation and R&D. Working at Capgemini Engineering you will be using cutting-edge technologies to work on international projects and gain multi-sector expertise.
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our famous atmosphere:
There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
As an integral part of the Capgemini Group, at Capgemini Engineering we combines world-leading engineering, research and development services with digital manufacturing expertise to create innovative and world-changing solutions on an international scale.
Our team is more than 52,000 engineers and scientists in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, aerospace & defense, and consumer products.
Do you want to get to know us better?
Visit our website: https://capgemini-engineering.com/en/