Finance and Accounting Process Specialist with German
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Minimum 1 years of experience in Finance and Accounting area
- Level of German and English – C1
- Ability to analyze end to end processes
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Very good customer service skills and client-focused attitude
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing schedule of tasks
What duties will help you grow?
- Responsibility for timely cash collection on invoices due to the Client
- Reflecting the status of credit and collection activities regularly
- Ensuring accounts receivables are cleared and that no unmatched item remains open
- Evaluating credit history combined with customer payment behaviour and escalating it required
- Handling day-to-day activities and cooperating closely, when necessary, with customer service representatives, Salesmen, Accounts Receivables and Managers to ensure ‘on time’ collection
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais(cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2020?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).