RTR Accuntant with Spanish
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for RTR Accuntant with Spanish and located in Warszawa.
About your role:
As a part of our Financial Shared Service team you will be responsible for processing and analysis of financial documents and reports in accordance with legal regulations and internal procedures.
Join our team of self-driven enthusiasts with passion for finance and gain some first-class experience within an international company! Let us show You that accounting can be exciting!
What will you do?
- Verify and process accounting documents
- Post General Ledger journal entries
- Reconcile Balance Sheet accounts
- Maintain Fixed Assets ledger
- Provide data and analysis for audit reasons
- Prepare corporate reports according to IFRS
- Take part in transformation of accounting tasks
- Transfer new activities from local entities
What you will need?
- Very good level of Spanish
- Minimum 2 years of experience in accountancy (experience in Shared Service organization will be an asset)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar discipline.
- Strong experience in General Ledger Accounting.
- Knowledge on the application of accounting tools and IT systems (SAP as an asset)
- A high level of numerical and analytical skills
- Very good talking, writing and reading proficiency in French and English.
- Qualified Accountant (CA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) as a plus
If you would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary)
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook!
And more… share your CV with us.
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: