AML/KYC/Prevention - IC2
- Prepares client profiles for new clients and existing clients. Conducts periodic reviews of client profiles.
- Ensures due diligence when onboarding new clients.
- Researches and gathers information to prepare a basic report for a new client.
- Leverages online tools, independent research or collaborates directly with the relationship manager.
- Amends existing client profiles when needed.
- Assists with administrative tasks when applicable.
- Conducts QSS real time scans to check information in the client profile and verify ownership against the ChoicePoint database.
- Communicates with internal stakeholders for information gathering purposes, as needed.
- No direct reports.Contributes to the achievement of team goals.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in trading, brokerage, fraud or law preferred.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.