Senior Specialist in Transfer Agency
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Monitoring of all daily actions in the team’s activity, noticing weak spots, suggesting solutions and workload streamlining
- Responding to queries from internal or external sources in relation to the activity,
- Preparing daily reports (checklist, KPI etc)
- Investigation and fixing any issues regarding daily business to avoid delays,
- Ensure the follow-up of documents receipts;
- Responding to any query from internal or external source in relation to the activity within 24H;
- Proactive communication with business partners – phone calls instead of emails for a quick resolution of complex issues; group phone calls pickup
- Monitor procedures and checklist updates, immediate reporting to management any discrepancies and gaps in process and procedures;
- Creating and updating process documents;
- Active participation in onboarding of new clients and implementation of new products
- Coaching/on the job training of new employees,
- Being innovative through various proposals of process enhancements and their implementation,
- Support management to ensure that all KPI’s are updated and distributed on regular basis,
- Actively participate in incident meetings and ensure that follow up actions are completed and preventive measures proposed and implemented,
- Escalate any system issues and extraordinary events to the management,
- Maintain satisfactory relationship with internal and external clients and promote client focus approach among other team members
- Support Team Leader in securing, formalizing and evolving necessary controls and procedures so that operational risk is mitigated. Present constructive, supportive and learning culture attitude in relation to errors and incidents.
- Perform, execute and materialize controls for managed operational processes.
- University degree
- Fluent English (min B2)
- Previous experience in Fund industry (at least 3 years)
- Strong attention to details and high accuracy
- MS Office knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactivity and ability to take initiative
- Risk awareness and ability to propose/implement process improvements
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Flexible working system, 50% working from home
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
Attractive benefits package:
- private medical care
- life insurance
- sports card
- additional benefits to choose from the Cafeteria Platform
- lunch card
- co-funding of language courses and many more
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa