Product Owner of Smart Search – Conversational Banking Crew
Product Management and Development
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Kraków, Warsaw, Wroclaw
At UBS we want to utilize insights from data in real-time and support our client and client advisors via Artificial Intelligence in our business processes with chat bots, smart search or analytical insight support. Therefore, we are seeking for a tech- and business-savvy Product Owner to be integral part of our agile delivery teams actively shaping the evolution of our Conversational Banking platform alongside customer needs. The Product Owner will be responsible for the area of Smart Search, driving analytics uses using Natural Language Processing capabilities of our platform, aiming at building superior search capability, which is helping customers find the answers to the service and product questions they look for, as well as be the “door” to the further Conversational Banking interaction channels. The successful candidates is experienced in agile delivery approaches, has a sound understanding of the data & analytics, cloud and technology implementation at enterprise scale and masters the translation between Business and IT (and vis-versa).
Key activities include:
• own your Conversational Banking use-case and features from the first pre-study to final delivery on cloud based setup
• shape the expected implementation in close alignment with your IT delivery team, product management, software architects, etc. in an agile setup
• work with your agile teams on an everyday basis, where you set priorities, clarify requirements, co-author features and stories, and agree sprint plans and 3-month product increments
• engage with various stakeholders across UBS business divisions with different backgrounds (from managers to data scientists) to sound and consolidate business requirements and manage business verification
• co-shape the product roadmap with product managers and release train management
• become an ambassador for agile and product-centric ways of working
The role is embedded in UBS’ Channel and Platforms Team, working out of Zurich & Wroclaw. You'll be working in the Channels & Platforms team in our Wrocław office – working hours can be split between UBS office and work-from-home setup. Within the team your specific focus will be on value streams in the area of Channels and Platforms – Analytics and Sales Platform Stream.
• sound understanding of data & analytics and/or IT implementation. Knowledge of wealth management and retail banking is a plus
• at least 2-years-experience in project management or product management or as product owner
• preferably a university degree or comparable with technical background or banking/finance
• practical and theoretical understanding of agile working methodologies
• a blend of strategic and tactical thinking, creative and analytic reasoning
• good interpersonal skills across seniority levels, ability to successfully influence and align stakeholders:
• an open communicator who is passionate about engaging with stakeholders
• business fluent in English, German is a plus
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."