ABOUT BNY MELLON
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations, or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news.
We are seeking a driven individual who would like to take the next step in their recruitment career.
As Associate Recruiter your will be responsible for partnering with hiring managers, HRBPs and Recruiting Administrators to seek out, assess, attract and hire the best talent - both internally and externally.
- Support recruitment efforts, across multiple business lines and geographies within the EMEA region.
- You will learn and deploy all staffing-related policies and procedures, including redeployment activity and BNY Mellon's diversity recruitment emphasis.
- You will be expected to effectively manage multiple requisitions at one time whilst pro-actively sourcing directly where possible candidates through a variety of recruiting channels.
- The successful incumbent will strive to reduce the organization’s reliance and spend on third party recruiting agency vendors.
In addition, you will facilitate internal mobility through BNY Mellon My Career Reimagined and participate in various internal events designed at retaining top talent.
The successful candidate will demonstrate/possess:
- Previous experience in managing the end to end recruitment cycle, financial services industry background is desired but not compulsory
- Fluent English and effective communication skills with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels within the organization is a must
- Experience using direct sourcing tools (such as LinkedIn, talent pooling and industry relevant job boards)
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple recruitment campaigns with tight deadlines
We provide clearly defined, transparent development pathways to help you grow both personally and professionally. The benefits we offer to you were carefully selected to build your comfort of working and help you reach your personal goals:
- Full time contract of employment
- Life and medical insurance, pension scheme
- Diverse and inclusive environment strengthened with your unique perspective
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your individual health and wellbeing needs
- Parental support, including back-up childcare, on-site kindergarten and buddy program
- Structured career development and possibilities for and global mobility
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Well-defined recognition programs helping you build your personal brand
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package including fitness discounts and cafeteria system
- Employee Referral Program
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in community and charity projects through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.