Customer Success Specialist B2B
Customer Success Specialist B2B
Shell in Krakow
Our people are essential to the successful delivery of the Shell strategy and to sustaining business performance over the long term. Performing competitively in the evolving energy landscape requires competent and empowered people working safely together across Shell.
We believe that diverse teams led by inclusive leaders deliver better safety and business performance.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
This role may focus on some or all of the accountabilities below, depending on operational requirements.
- Place, amend and orders, liaising with other service partners in LSC, OTD & Credit as required. Apply the appropriate freight charges and surcharges as required
- Provide change information of planned shipments to schedulers and scheduling admin team
- Manage Delivery Status – take ownership of delivery status enquiries and trouble-shooting; proactively tracking and Business Partners as required
- Delivery Schedule Support Service - proactively call out to Customer, to manage Delivery issues
- Handle and resolve all queries from B2B fuels Customers
- Block Order Management – Monitor open orders, review order status and action blocked orders
- Handle basic Customer credit enquiries
Dispute Management and documentation:
Own the end to end Disputes process for Quantity, Pricing, Tax and Master Data Disputes. This includes logging of dispute, undertaking initial investigation and root cause analysis, liaising with key interfaces to resolve disputes. Close the loop with Customer on case outcome and confirm closure of case. Investigating queries about fiscal and non-fiscal documents, redirecting to resolution owner as appropriate.
Feedback and Issues:
Touchless Support and Setup:
- Support and proactively encourage touchless uptake and utilization
- Act as first level support for system interface errors
- Act as a touchless setup lead in system-to-system setup with existing Customers. Work with Customer IT teams to resolve issues and manage internal processes.
- Bachelor degree preferred (Business related major) or equivalent experience
- English and Czech or Slovak min. B2
- Previous experience in Customer service or operations would be an asset
- Possess a strong Customer service ethic and ability to understand, meet and champion the Customer’s needs, while staying within the policies and procedures
- Demonstrated communication and relationship building skills
- Demonstrate a willingness to be coached, showing an openness to feedback and performance improvement opportunities
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell