What will you do
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of credit/debit notes in SAP system.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of customer rebates/ incentives in accordance with company policy.
- Provide calculations in Excel.
- Provide in-depth analysis of recurring customer disputes for further improvements.
- Perform immediate outbound calls/e-mails to Customer with aged accounts based on generated collection strategy/ worklist to secure promise to pay in accordance with company strategy.
- Proactively escalate problem accounts to the appropriate function to accelerate collection of overdue accounts.
- Perform process controls (ICS,ICM,BPC) as prescribed in the desktop procedures.
- Update Country-Specific documentations.
What do we expect
- Preferably a university degree or equivalent, especially with main focus on Administration or Supply Chain Management. Alternatively an equivalent progressive working experience.
- 1+ years of experience in Order-to-Cash processes.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excel skills.
- SAP practical knowledge.
- Highly Customer oriented.
- Problem solving, decision-making and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize, analyze, can-do attitude plan and coordinate peaks of workload.
- Ability to embrace change and be able to work in a changing environment.
- Ideally fluent English skills both in the spoken and written form, plus Norwegian language
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly office
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activities and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platform
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace