ROCKWOOL Global Business Service Center (RGBS) is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is providing financial and IT services within ROCKWOOL. Processes managed within our SSC in financial area: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Master Data and Banking. The company offers opportunity to grow within one process or in the future also cross – process options are possible. Our clients are spread around Europe so there are options to practice different language skills. We are located in Poznan, Poland.
Group Internal Audit - Data Analyst
Reference number: R0023278
This is the role
Are you a person with a natural interest for figures and processes, who takes pride in providing management with business insights and practical recommendations to improve their business? Then you may be the right person to join our team in Business Assurance with a focus on identifying areas of improving for the ROCKWOOL Groups many entities.
As our new Internal Auditor, you will ensure that the responsibilities listed in the Internal Audit Charter of the ROCKWOOL Group are fulfilled. Additionally, the responsibility is to mature the internal audit functioning.
Areas of focus could be:
- Data analysis and implementation of other relevant audit tools increasing efficiency;
- Fraud audits and related activities;
- Audits related to personal data processing (GDPR) compliance;
- Advisory projects related to human rights compliance.
Together with the Director of Business Assurance:
- Plan, prepare and conduct internal compliance audits (site visits), process audits and consultancy assignments for the ROCKWOOL Group in cooperation other group functions.
- Follow up on agreed audit and consultancy recommendation with local management and Group Functions to monitor progress on implementation of recommendations.
- Promote governing policies of the ROCKWOOL Group when visiting entities, educate, train and share good practice and increase the common understanding of ROCKWOOL’s purpose. Furthermore, support the development of a healthy awareness of the need to improve the control environment.
Prepare for review:
- Audit scope and planning;
- Audit and consultancy reports;
- Status on open findings to be presented to General Management and the Audit Committee;
- Audit Committee material;
- Input for the long-term audit plan.
- development of a framework around internal audits;
- structuring and maturing audit tools, procedures and data analysis within Internal Audit.
- As Internal Auditor you will be a part of Business Assurance department which combines Compliance, Integrity, Enterprise Risk Management and Internal Audit functions to develop, strengthen and optimize ROCKWOOL Group’s processes and operations. We are a small team with an ambition to grow whenever we know that we can deliver more value to our main stakeholders.
This is what we offer
You will be part of a well-structured team that is responsible for the renewable and sustainable energy future in ROCKWOOL, and we will give you ample opportunity to grow on a professional level within this exciting category.
Our compensation package on employment contracts includes:
- Private Medical Care
- Christmas Voucher
- Holiday Subsidy
- Loyalty Bonus
- Referral programme
- Employee discount for ROCKWOOL products
- Flexible working hours and possibility of a home office
- Relaxation zones and fruit in the office
Moreover, we have prepared an onboarding programme for you. This will give you the perfect opportunity to learn the process details and connect with the new team – a close-knit group of people who are always ready to help each other out.
This is what you offer
- Experience within IT, data analysis, SAC and SAP is preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience within internal audit, compliance, IT, operation, finance and/or risk management.
- Experience within BIG4 or other consultancy company would be a plus but not necessary.
- We assume that you have proven M.SC in business economics and auditing or similar relevant education.
- The desire and ability to work with a lot of different cultures is a pre-requisite as well as the skills to interact with whole organisation.
- Goal oriented and the ability to deliver on time is essential.
- Fluent in written and spoken English at a professional level. Other language skills is preferred.
- Travel activities are a natural part of the job. Expected travel days is around 60 days per calendar year.
This is who we are
We are a company on a mission, working towards a cleaner, greener future, and as such, we have aligned our sustainability goals with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Working at ROCKWOOL means that you contribute to that mission.
ROCKWOOL GBS located in Poznań was open in 2016 with 27 employees onboard. Today, we hire more than 370 employees and are still expanding in new exciting areas to support Rockwool business all over the world. Apart from central services that we provide within Finance and Controlling – we have built strong competence centres for Digital (IT), Group Technology (Engineering), Sourcing and Procurement and Digital Marketing. We believe in flexibility & diversity in each area of operations. Our ambition is to provide vertical & parallel growth opportunities. Rockwool values which include ambition, integrity, responsibility and efficiency are visible in the way we work every day.
If you want to know more, please sent your CV in English by apply at bottom below.