Through our market leadership positions in Sports Medicine, Trauma, Orthopaedic Reconstruction and Advanced Wound Management, our 16,000 employees continue to improve outcomes and expand access, constantly striving to create value for healthcare professionals, patients, payers and shareholders.
Care means that we show empathy and understanding for each other, our customers and patients.
Collaboration means we work together as a team, based on mutual trust and respect.
Courage is about continuous learning, innovation and accountability.
Currently, we are looking for someone to join our Wrocław’s center on the position of:
OTC Team Lead
As a key player of the finance operations role in Smith + Nephew Global Business Services (GBS) you will be responsible for the delivery of effective and efficient finance transactional processes. Your scope will also cover following the designed GBS control metrics as described in the S+N Finance Order to Cash taxonomy in line with the Group Finance Manual requirements as well as delivery of the service to meet SLAs and KPIs and to ensure positive Voice of Customer feedback.
- Acquire staff: recruitment and onboarding of new hires
- Administrate team: Workday updates; Overtime maintenance
- Manage others: support operational queries, employee relation cases, governance via daily huddles, weekly team meeting and F2F meetings
- Develop others: Performance review, development plans, succession planning and backup structure
- Manage off boarding for leavers
- Manage workload
- Participate and comment on finance operational summary calls
- Analyze team’s results in depth
- Own collections actions driving AR level reduction and DSO target realization.
- Ensure KPIs delivery and accuracy
- Ensure business continuity for processes in scope.
- Gilde Path realization
- First escalation point - SPOC for market / controllers
- SPOC for other team leaders/managers
- Manager's back-up
- Promotion of Continuous Improvement culture
- Encouragement and support in delivery of Continuous Improvement projects
- Acting as an escalation point to contact customers to collect outstanding debt.
- Manage cash operations process.
- Ensure daily cash allocation reconciliation and collaborate with other departments to ensure smooth month- and year-end closings.
- Coordinate customer’s queries with the relevant departments for dispute resolutions.
- Report current status and flag any potential risks to Credit Manager.
- Proactively build customer relationship, continually seek out ways to improve customer satisfaction, communication & query resolution.
- Ensure compliance with collections policies and procedures.
- Flagging operational risks, actions required, issues and dependencies.
What we are looking for:
- Degree level qualification
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Experience in people management will be an asset
- At least 3 years of experience in an international environment (Finance area can be an asset)
- Proven record of process improvements
- Knowledge of end to end OTC operational and financial controls, business processes and reporting will be an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally in order to maintain good relationships with both internal and external customers.
at Smith+Nephew we offer:
care | multisport
card | life
sharesave plan |
meals and fruits |
growth in the global
zones in the