Who we are looking for
Are you a solution architect with a passion for solving non-trivial technical issues, designing solutions that transform how IT operates or simply want to make a meaningful impact on how companies work? Do you enjoy engaging in technology discussion and have what it takes to stand your ground and defend your statements? Do you search for solutions with passion?
If yes, join our Deloitte team!
We are currently looking for a Solution Architect to join Deloitte. If you have:
- Min. 7 years of experience in the field of IT or functional analysis, or architecture design,
- Higher IT / technical education or equivalent,
- Knowledge of solution architecture modelling notations and solution architecture patterns,
- Ability to define and design integrations and data flows in complex IT environments,
- Ability to recognize and discuss DevOps and CI\CD aspects,
- Ability to present and defend architecture concepts in front of wider audience, non-IT including,
- Knowledge of CASE tools and architecture repositories design,
- Familiarity with TOGAF framework or ideally a certification.
Your future role
- Be involved in solving architectural challenges in projects delivered to EU institutions,
- Be part of an international solution center working with teams from across EMEA region,
- Act as an architecture expert in complex implementation projects,
- Lead clients through architecture and business transformations,
- Help our clients achieving technological fit for their businesses,
- Promote the concepts of modern architecture approach,
- Participate in developing Deloitte’s Community of Practice.
What we offer
Working from office or home office – what you prefer,
- Flexible working hours,
- Permanent employment
- Medical and health insurance,
- Multisport and other lifestyle benefits,
- Language courses,
- Friendly coworkers & team spirit,
- Multiple geographies and clients,
- Exposure to trailblazing business and technology projects,
- A place in the first line of a major digital transformation across EU,
- Everyday opportunities to influence how and where we do our business,
- A development path to fit your needs.
What happens after your application? If your CV would be interesting for us there will be a few steps:
- Quick HR call
- Two online interviews with the awesome people from the team
- Final decision
How simple, right?
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.