Business Finance Controller
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Business Finance Controller and located in Warszawa.
What you will do:
- Ensure integrity and reliability of the Division consolidated monthly Cash Out which is composed of multiple different entities around the world, with many stakeholders involved in the process of monthly closing.
- Interacts with all different stakeholders to ensure accurate and on-time reporting at all levels of the Division
- Monitors consolidated Division costs including intercompany recharges, payroll costs, R&D, SFC Business.
- Follow up R&D Cash Out performance vs forecast, plan and target and ensures risks and opportunities are raised and discussed with Division leads.
- Works with other stakeholders to ensure group consolidation systems (HFM) are properly reported.
- Prepares performance analysis with “analysis of change” for quarterly reporting requirements and for rolling forecasts.
- Focal point of contact within Division to address questions regarding monthly Cash Out performance/forecast.
- Without being the process owner, ensures all stakeholders maintain adequate processes for intercompany processes and respect policies and guidelines that are ultimately necessary for accurate and reliable performance reporting.
- Process owner and animator of RF cycles within the Division; communicates guidance in line with EM FP&A; tracks and monitors progress, consistency and accuracy of all managerial scope forecast; coordinates discussion meetings; consolidates submissions and presents Division view.
- Supports and contributes to the the annual process of Prioritization and Cash Out Plan within the Division; collects data from all perimeters and prepares consolidated view, AOC.
- Supports CFO on the Cash Out target setting process within the Division managerial scopes.
- Leads the process of labor rate update within Division; produces overall guidance, instructions, timelines; ensures consistency and compliance with EM.
- Leads the Prior campaign, setting up and communicating processes, implementing Division governance and ensuring compliance, managing prior flow processing, and ensuring completion of campaign by set deadlines.
- Supports the EM Transformation objectives by bringing optimization, standardization, simplification and automation to EM FP&A processes.
- Focal point of contact for internal / external governance activities as they relate to Division Cash Out, including audit, KIC,s etc.
- Other Ad-Hoc responsibilities as they pertain to Energy Management Cash Out
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- 5+ years of relevant experience as FP&A senior analyst or as controller in a business environment, cost controlling would be an asset. Overall 7+ years of experience in Finance roles.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree (finance, accounting, statistics, mathematics or equivalent).
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- Strong Analytical mindset and Curiosity
- Good collaboration and ability to interact with business leaders at various organization levels.
- Ability to work with personal accountability and ownership
- Ability to organize, summarize and articulate complex financial information for decision making.
- Attention to details and ability to identify issues or inconsistencies.
- Strong can-do mentality and drive to accomplish tasks in an environment with multiple stakeholders and BI tools
- Good English command.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, SAP/Oracle & BI tools knowledge, MS Office.
- Passion for continuous improvements & change management.
If you would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, with significant market share
- Opportunity for intense development, high business exposure and participation in international projects
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training in-class and e-learning offer tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: