Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the “bank of banks” - 97% of the world’s top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we’re approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon is all about.
We’re seeking a future team member for the role of Full-Stack Developer to join our Comprehensive Capital Analysis & Review (CCAR) team. This role is located in Wrocław, and it’s in hybrid mode.
In this role, you’ll make an impact in the following ways:
- Design and develop resilient and scalable software solutions for hybrid environments (Private cloud, Public cloud, On-Premises) using agile software development methodologies.
- Work with business user to understand and document business requirements. Provide technical support in situations of moderate complexity.
- Create solutions to run risk models on distributed systems at incredible scale and speed with exposure to innovative technologies.
- Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary teams to coordinate coding, testing, implementation and documentation of financial models related to CCAR/CECL including credit risk, market risk, RWA and balance sheet forecasting models.
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking the following:
- Bachelor/Master Degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline.
- 0-3 years of experience in software development or a related field.
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills with knowledge of computer science fundamentals.
- Proficiency in at least one programming language of the following: Python, Java, C++; working knowledge of database/SQL and UI Development.
- Experience with software development using Agile practices such as developing CI/CD workflows and tools like GitLab, unit testing and deployment will be preferred.
- Experience working with financial products and related risk analytics will be preferred.
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here’s a few of our awards:
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg’s Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Disability: IN – 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- CDP’s Climate Change ‘A List’
- Full time contract of employment
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme and employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.