Senior RTR Team Manager
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Senior RTR Team Manager and located in Warszawa.
As an integral member of the Financial Shared Service (FISS) Leadership Team you will manage the accounting team with the objective to ensure correctness and punctuality of settlements executed for internal customers of FiSS by verifying, recording and settling financial documents according to the applicable provisions and internal procedures and processes. You will act as a key expert in the processes within a given language zone for the entities served. Standard activities performed in this position are specified in the scope of duties.
What will you do?
- Manage the accounting team with the objective to constantly improve its efficiency,
- Conduct employee assessment to ensure further development of the employees and consistency of individual goals with company objectives,
- Contact the customers in order to explain more complex issues and presents the results and conducted control activities,
- Update process documents and accounting procedures,
- Improve and standardises recorded processes in order to increase efficiency and satisfaction of the internal Customers.
- Verify accounting documents from entities served by Schneider Electric,
- Coordinate accounting period closing activities,
- Checks the general ledger entries with subsidiary ledgers and reconciliation of the general accounts.
- Delivers data and analyses for audit reasons,
- Reports according to the internal requirements of Schneider Electric,
- Optionally participates in the work shadowing in assigned units of Schneider Electric,
What will help you to be successful?
- A minimum of 7 years of experience on audit and operational finance experience.
- Strong experience in General Ledger Accounting.
- Experience in managing small size team, with a proven track record of operational effectiveness & efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar discipline.
- Strong knowledge on the application of accounting tools and IT systems, with SAP mandatory (Oracle a plus point also).
- A high level of numerical and analytical skills
- Very good talking, writing and reading proficiency in English.
- Qualified Accountant (CA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) as a plus
We do we offer?
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions.
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary).
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals.
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure.
- Possibility to collaborate with cross-region teams.
- Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook!
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: