For our client, international company from Healthcare Industry we are looking for candidates for M&A Senior Analyst who will be a part of M&A and Strategy Team responsible for Business in Europe.
M&A Senior Analyst (Europe), Healthcare Industry
- preparation of analyzes and development of business plans,
- market screening and identification of potential acquisition opportunities,
- modelling of company evaluations with the help of financial and market data,
- taking responsibility for selected M&A projects and DD workstreams,
- coordination and support of the post-merger integration for selected deals,
- preparation of business cases for Management and Supervisory Board,
- project management for international key strategic initiatives across the Division,
- preparation of presentations for Management and Supervisory Board.
- degree in business administration, economics or comparable,
- 3 – 5 years of professional experience in consulting or business in the area of M&A, Due Dilligence or Valuations and Modelling,
- remaining calm even in stressful situations,
- highly solution-oriented, proactive way of working,
- open to share knowledge with colleagues, also across departments and internationally,
- any knowledge or experience in healthcare industry will be an advantage,
- excellent knowledge of English, both written & spoken,
- proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint),
- willingness for occasional travelling in Europe.
- career opportunities in a growing, dynamic company,
- a secure job in an international group with numerous development opportunities,
- independent work in cross-functional teams,
- competitive salary package with benefits,
- modern and well-equipped office in Warsaw,
- opportunity for hybrid working including home office up to 70% of time.