Business Finance Analyst - Global Functions
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Business Finance Analyst - Global Functions and located in Warszawa.
What you will do:
- Support the implementation and development of the Transversal (cross-departmental) FP&A capability inside Global Functions Finance. This is a key driver in the overall Finance Transformation inside Global Functions Finance, and in turn the Global Finance Transformation
- Management reporting – translate accounting information to management reporting, integrate multiple data sources, actuals, Prior, forecast, target etc.
- Define and validate with stakeholders layout and logic of management reports in Tableau. Cooperate with Digital Team on development and maintenance of reports.
- Drive adoption of new Tableau reports, validate integrity of data, manage data flows, take responsibility for access management and security.
- Act as a key interface to global teams. Support gathering requirements, testing & adoption of global reporting projects.
- Manage Prior (Restatement) process – collect, load, approve and cascade restated data.
- Oversee submission of master forecast, prior & target in Tableau
- Maintain master data (cost centers, WBS elements, Invoice approvals etc.)
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- 1-3 years' experience in finance (FP&A, Controlling, Financial Audit, Accounting, Digital Finance)
- Bachelor's or master’s degree (finance, accounting, engineering, statistics, mathematics, IT or equivalent)
- Ability to organize and summarize financial requirements and translate them to Digital environment.
- Good understanding of Digital Tools (Tableau knowledge would be an advantage)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage and be comfortable with ambiguity and change.
- Good English command
If you would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Industrial Automation, with significant market share
- Collaboration with cross-region teams, work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special trainings tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits
- Employee Referral Program
Let us learn about you! Apply today!
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: