Business Process Owner Accounting
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Business Process Owner Accounting and located in Polska.
What you will do:
- Ensure E2E processes completeness, consistency and alignment with other functions (R2R, PTP OTC, Treasury, Tax etc.)
- Lead and co-ordinate creation of standard and simplified processes & policies
- Ensure Key Internal Controls are embedded in the processes
- Prepare process documentation (Map, procedure, manual etc)
- Define Functional requirements in connection with the rest of the systems
- Identify Key Performance Indicators to measure the performance of operational teams related to processes
- Strong collaboration with discipline leaders and other BPOs
- Identify, define & deploy capabilities, levels of maturity process under a high-end automation
- Identify bottlenecks and opportunities for improvement.
- Measure Finance benefits
- Process update, maintenance and governance
- Collaboration on building and delivering the overall plan and roadmap
- Contribute to co-design sprints on Functional design streams led by others team members
- Work closely with the digital project teams to deliver on overall roadmap
- Drive synergies across finance digital projects, across geographies and across organizations for effective deployment
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Strong discipline experience
- Strong business acumen as well as functional expertise
- Transformational mindset, Agile mindset, ability to learn fast
- Well organized and able to prioritize
- Project management experience (no mandatory)
- Ability to collaborate with different teams in an international environment
- Good communication skills
- Strong knowledge in MS Excel, SAP (FI & CO modules + ideally SAP Public Cloud), Financial reporting
- English (fluency mandatory)
If you would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, with significant market share
- Opportunity for intense development, high business exposure and participation in international projects
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training in-class and e-learning offer tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: