Sourcing Specialist with English
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Preferable 1-2 years sourcing experience in Procurement
- Having some experience working in international team
- Eager to develop negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Communicative in English
- Any other language would be an asset
What duties will help you grow?
- Provide sourcing activities in Marketing and Communication, MICE and Employee Benefits category in BNL Region
- Cooperate with global procurement category for MarCom , MICE and EB services
- Support the onshore teams in sourcing activities
- Monitor operational supplier performance
- Drive compliance to global contracts and cost optimization through saving initiatives
- Extend your existing knowledge and act as subject matter expert for the supported country and scope
- Understand and drive adoption of procurement policies and processes
- Deliver high quality, professional and customer focused service on a daily basis
What have we prepared for you
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. Among our business units we also have several teams under one name Shared and Group Functions. Those teams are created by extraordinary people supporting Capgemini Group in areas such as IT, HR, Finance, Procurement, L&D, Brand Communication and more.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2022?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).