Senior Data Analyst
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Fluent in English.
- Hands-on experience in reports & analytics.
- Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports
- Able to implement row level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI
- VBA Scripting / Macros / SAP Scripting
- Strong Knowledge on Excel VBA code to design the tools/applications
- Have exposure on connecting with outlook, MS access, Excel and other reporting applications
What duties will help you grow?
- Create and publish reports on the reporting interface as per business specifications
- Automate repetitive reports using Excel Macros and MS Access
- Develop appropriate methodologies for collecting, analyzing, and presenting data.
- Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence
- Efficient management of Generic Mail Box for Command Center and timely resolution of requests & queries
- Any ad-hoc reporting requests being received from business
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).