Project Controlling Specialist
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Experience in finance area
- Fluent in English
- Good Customer Service & Communication skills
- Attention to details
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and stretch targets
- Proactive (‘can-do’ attitude) and eagerness to learn
What duties will help you grow?
- Project Control (check of current figures on projects and their impact on results, budget and forecast vs actuals, invoicing trigger and monitoring, preparation of agreed controlling reports, solving queries, support for Managers in results reporting, provisions, reservations, corrections to project costs and revenue)
- Audit support (preparations, answering queries etc.)
- KPI and operational documentation
- Daily cooperations with Project Managers / Account Manager / and Business/Financial Controller
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. Among our business units we also have several teams under one name Shared and Group Functions. Those teams are created by extraordinary people supporting Capgemini Group in areas such as IT, HR, Finance, Procurement, L&D, Brand Communication and more.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2022?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).