People Security & Safety Analyst with Russian/Ukrainian
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Excellent work organization
- Ability to foresee and solve problems
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Very good English and Ukrainian/Russian
- Ability to work as part of an international team
- Knowledge in at least one of the following areas would be an asset: threat intelligence, security, international relations, political science, economics, emerging & disruptive technologies, or financial intelligence
What duties will help you grow?
- Processing Travel requests to risk rated destination
- Coordinate with business and Group in facilitating approval prior travel
- Answer client’s calls and emails
- Process client’s queries and escalations
- Provide clarification of Travel policies and procedures
- Manage assigned part of the process according to Capgemini methodology
- Monitoring of geopolitical, geostrategic, technical, and competitive risks
- Establishing regular reporting on key topics and trends
- Information collecting through open sources and dedicated monitoring tools
- Other tasks related to Global Security
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. Among our business units we also have several teams under one name Shared and Group Functions. Those teams are created by extraordinary people supporting Capgemini Group in areas such as IT, HR, Finance, Procurement, L&D, Brand Communication and more.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2022?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).