For our Client, one of the well-known Fintech Institution, we are currently looking for a Data Architect / Technology Lead, with a great theoretical and practical knowledge of software engineering, data engineering, and building data platforms.
Data Architect (100% remote)
- managing and supervising the Data Lakehouse development team,
- defining licensing needs and technology vendor products and services,
- general technical oversight of the maintenance of the solution and implementations of further enhancements/extensions,
- design and supervision of the solution architecture,
- general supervision of the data architecture and its development in the Data Lakehouse.
- theoretical and practical knowledge of software engineering, data engineering, and building data platforms,
- programming experience, in particular with distributed data processing (Spark), distributed data warehouse (Snowflake, Redshift), data pipeline building tools (Airflow), dbt data transformation and streaming with Kafka,
- knowledge of CI/CD principles,
- experience working in both private cloud environments based on Kubernetes and public cloud on AWS,
- experience with AWS,
- SQL, Scala/Java and/or Python,
- Git, GitLab CI/CD,
- DWH/Lakehouse (Snowflake, Redshift, Databricks SQL) (nice to have)
- dbt (ELT) (nice to have),
- Apache Airflow (nice to have),
- Apache Kafka,
- Data Integration (Airbyte and Kafka Connect),
- Kubernetes (on-premise, EKS),
- Docker (nice to have),
- Docker Compose (nice to have),
- Helm 3.
- 100% remote work,
- B2B contract,
- medical healthcare,
- attractive projects.