GBS PTP T&E Analyst II with Spanish
About this role:
The GBS PTP T&E Analyst II with Spanish role purpose is primarily being responsible for Travel & Expenses audit related tasks, ensuring timely processing of assigned requests and providing internal customers with support and guidance in Travel & Expenses process.
What you will do:
- Audit employee expense reports for accuracy and compliance with the Travel and Expenses policy (T&E).
- Investigate and resolve T&E related issues and queries.
- Support review of logged incidents, drive resolution and 5whys analysis.
- Support team in resolution of AP inquiries, specific requests.
- Address all inquiries and/or complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide excellent customer service to employees and other parties.
- Ensure that SLA and KPIs are completed with the required quality and speed.
- Support new joiner onboarding process, actively participate in a daily huddles.
- Recommend process improvements to generate efficiency and productivity.
Who you are?
The GBS PTP T&E Analyst II with Spanish role requires a detailed understanding of Purchase to Pay (PTP) processes, systems, and policies, as well as excellent communication and organizational skills.
- 2 years of experience in an accounting or payables processing function.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or similar faculty.
- Previous corporate experience in T&E or Finance.
- Experience in an international environment preferred.
- I-expense knowledge as nice to have.
- Experience with Oracle ERP preferred.
- Fluent in English.
- Fluent in Spanish.
Join our Global Business Services Center in Poland!
The vision of GBS at Biogen is to be recognized as a world-class Global Business Services organization driven by the desire for excellence in its people, business solutions, execution and partnerships with internal and external customers.
- Role in a dynamic and one of the oldest biotechnology company in the world
- Company mission you can be really proud of
- Work with diverse and knowledgeable multinational teams
- Opportunities to learn and grow with GBS site in Poland
- Structured onboarding program
- Customized benefit package, e.g. MyBenefits cafeteria, annual bonus eligibility, medical care, hybrid work
Our mission to find therapies for neurological and rare diseases is a unique focus within our industry and this shared purpose is what connects us as a team. We work together to overcome obstacles and to follow the science. We are resilient as we strive to make an impact on our patients’ lives and on changing the course of medicine. Together, we pioneer. Together, we thrive.
At Biogen, we are committed to building on our culture of inclusion and belonging that reflects the communities where we operate and the patients we serve. We know that diverse backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives make us a stronger and more innovative company, and we are focused on building teams where every employee feels empowered and inspired. Read on to learn more about our DE&I efforts