Desktop Analyst/Consultant with German
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- Ability to communicate in English and German (at least at B2 level)
- Flexibility to work in Shifts (24x5)
- Ability to learn and support new and quickly-changing technologies,
- Familiarity with a wide range of standard office automation products would be an asset
- Ability to prioritize workload to best meet customer requirements
- Sound demonstrated knowledge of Service Desk procedures and process would be an asset
- Team player with ability to work under pressure
What duties will help you grow?
- Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet, provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk, monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analysing the symptoms, diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients etc.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures for end user technical support, identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications, perform advanced troubleshooting and Redirect problems to appropriate support group
- Registering an incident and / or Service Request reported via email /phone, responsible for the calls and emails, tracks the progress of owned Service Call during entire lifecycle (from start to end, register to close) to ensure that it is resolved within the agreed timeline
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. Among our business units we also have several teams under one name Shared and Group Functions. Those teams are created by extraordinary people supporting Capgemini Group in areas such as IT, HR, Finance, Procurement, L&D, Brand Communication and more.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2022?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).