Blue Yonder Functional Consultant
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 5-12 years of project functional experience in any of the following modules: BY Demand, BY Fulfillment, BY Allocation, BY S&OP, BY WMS
- 5-12 years of experience configuring and implementing the above modules
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in project and design activities
- Supply Chain/Logistics/Merchandise Planning experience desired
- Experience with the technical processes supporting a high-volume multi-application environment
- Proven ability to work independently on projects
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Application knowledge on Blue Yonder Modules
What duties will help you grow?
- Carry out Blue Yonder implementation
- Designing and implementing Blue Yonder solutions – BY Demand, BY Fulfillment, BY Allocation, BY S&OP, BY WMS
- Collaborate with other technical experts and develop solution and functional / technical design documents
- Develop custom objects – FE Pages, Searches etc. for BY modules
- Design the solutions and to prepare the functional design / business requirements
- Design of business workflows to ensure proper application mapping/flow.
- Provide project / QA estimates
- Partner with quality assurance teams to develop and execute automated testing scenarios to support end-user and performance-based testing.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program.
Who are we?
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, it´s 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
We are a rapidly growing team of talented Data Science enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and data science techniques.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).