Learning & Development Team Leader with German
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Strong client management and team management skills.
- Very good analytical skills.
- Demonstrate expertise in leading and managing both internal and external clients.
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency in written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibit strong problem-solving and business acumen skills
- Demonstrate minimum B2 level of German and English.
- Knowledge of SAP Success Factors Learning would be an advantage.
What duties will help you grow?
- Lead and manage the Client engagement.
- Lead and manage the project team.
- Work on resolving L&D related issues, cooperate with other delivery team members, and ensure that the documentation is up to date.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with Client, vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Build the positive and supportive team culture and help team to improve efficiency.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2022?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).