For our Client, a leading consulting company specializing in executive and leadership acquisition, we are looking for a Junior AP Accountant with Spanish.
Junior AP Accountant with Spanish
- check and input invoices for goods and services and send them off for approval,
- verify approval on all invoices,
- ensure correct coding of invoices,
- chase invoices that are pending approvals,
- investigate discrepancies throughout the payment process,
- reconcile supplier statements and direct debits payments,
- deal with supplier queries,
- update and maintain vendor database,
- process employee and candidate expense claims,
- assist with the year-end audit process.
- 1+ years of experience in the finance/accounting area,
- experience in Workday Finance would be an asset,
- fluency in English and Spanish (min. B2),
- must be able to use all MS Office, in particular Excel,
- solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable principles.
- life & health insurance,
- a hybrid model of work,
- flexible working hours,
- being responsible for creation of new processes.