Senior Financial Analysis and Reporting Specialist
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work under limited supervision, fast- learner
- Proactive approach to tasks assigned
- Good communication skills
- Precise, consistent and patient
- Well organized, focused on details
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes
- Educational background in Accounting/ Finance preferred
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience in Controlling or Accounting and knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite and Business Object would be an asset
- Knowledge of Polish Accounting rules would be an asset
What duties will help you grow?
The role is primarily to support day-to-day controlling and reporting processes encompassing the following:
- Monthly revenue and costs analyzing.
- Costs forecasting.
- Reporting all data to Group.
- Provisions verifications and bookings.
- Close cooperation with other Teams from some European countries.
- Other tasks assigned by Controlling Manager.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. Among our business units we also have several teams under one name Shared and Group Functions. Those teams are created by extraordinary people supporting Capgemini Group in areas such as IT, HR, Finance, Procurement, L&D, Brand Communication and more.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2022?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).