MBSE System Engineer (Automotive)
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Significant work experience working in MBSE/RBSE system engineering;
- 2-5 years of work experience in system architecture definition;
- Knowledge of: UML/SysML, Doors;
- Experience in the Automotive area.
It's not essential but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience with architecture design tools: Enterprise Architect or MagicDraw;
- Knowledge in the safety domain (ISO 26262).
What are you going to do?
- Design architecture in accordance with the V-cycle or Agile development process and the product quality requirements;
- Specification analysis, reading, and review;
- Description of operational, functional, and physical architectures;
- Functional allocation and requirements traceability;
- Support during the development and test phase.
What project will you be working on?
The project is all about elaborating an end-to-end architecture of the next generation of innovative automotive systems, in a global and multicultural environment for a world-class manufacturer. You are going to work on a new vehicle platform and create service-oriented architecture for SDVs (software-defined vehicles). The most cutting edge technology in the world of Automotive.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care with a dedicate helpline for employees, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future.
Capgemini Engineering combines its broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software to support the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Coupled with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry.
Capgemini Engineering has 65,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including Aeronautics, Space, Defense, Naval, Automotive, Rail, Infrastructure & Transportation, Energy, Utilities & Chemicals, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Industrial & Consumer, Software & Internet.
Do you want to get to know us better? Visit our website: http://bit.ly/3KVFsXH
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Engineering).