For our Client, an international manufacturing company building a new Shared Service Center in Poland, we are looking for a candidate for the position of Senior Tax Specialist. The company is based in Krakow (hybrid work).
Senior Tax Specialist
- preparing and reviewing tax returns, reports, and filings,
- perform tasks in the scope of EMEA Tax & Compliance reporting (i.e. CIT, Intrastat, and VAT accounts reconciliations),
- control of the timeliness of payments and support in the preparation of data for tax declarations,
- support implementation of standard processes and procedures,
- monitor local country tax compliance processes (filings, payments, assessments, etc.),
- reporting of tax schemes and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts related to taxes.
- 3+ years of tax experience in a multinational enterprise,
- excellent accounting and analytical skills with very good knowledge in Excel,
- strong motivation to develop further within Taxes,
- good planning and organizational skills, with the ability to adapt to changing environments,
- high level of confidence, team spirit, integrity, and motivation,
- fluency in English.
- collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment,
- possibility of remote work and flexible working conditions,
- work in a large and stable international organization,
- benefit package (private healthcare, multisport, etc.).