Business Transformation Director
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Proven experience (at least 14 years) and very strong end to end process knowledge within at least one of the following areas within finance: Credit-to-Cash (C2C) or Procure-to-Pay (P2P) or Record-to-Analyze (R2A)
- Very good understanding of GBS/SSC/BPO environment set up, ways of working, supporting technology and interaction models
- Experience in consulting / project type of work (process and/or technology transformation) within Finance & Accounting, with frequent Client interactions (i.e.: leading workshops, delivering presentations, running trainings etc.)
- Proven record of successful projects led and delivered (including responsibility for people, budget, deliverables, timeline) within Finance & Accounting. At least 3 years of experience as the Program Manager (F&A related programs) and at least 5 years of experience as the Project Stream Lead / Solution Lead / Project Manager (F&A related projects)
- Proven experience to create the process, technology and organizational solutions (i.e. target operating model design, organizational design and process design) within Finance and Accounting, including the preparation or transformation roadmap and business case for change and ability to articulate it clearly in the form of presentation delivered to Clients
- Experience in selling the Finance & Accounting projects and convincing Clients for different type of process, technology, and organizational solutions (BPO RFX response experience welcomed). Ability to deliver the sales targets
- Very good understanding and practical experience of solutioning and implementation of latest technology solutions within finance (at least within the main domain expertise). Ability to articulate the benefits that can be delivered through intelligent automation solutions (platform solutions on top of ERPi.e. Blackline, iValua, HighRadius, as well as RPA, ML, AI)
- Very good knowledge and experience in at least one of the key ERPs: S4H, SAP ECC or Oracle
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation mindset and experience with proven outcomes delivered to clients through different CI techniques
- Understanding of transition and change management methodology. Be an enabler of change and deliver outcomes to clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to present to large and senior audience
- Excellent time management and organizational skills including Team management experience (20+ people)
- Experience in conducting workshops and meetings with 25+ people
- Demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain world class working relationships with all peers and stakeholders as well as clients to create long lasting relationship that will help to grow the team and business
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Project management certification
- Any relevant expertise domain certification, i.e. CIMA, CPA, ACCA, CIPS, CPSM, CSCP (or any adequate)
What duties will help you grow?
As an integral part of Capgemini’s Intelligent Finance and Accounting Operations (IFAO) Consulting Team, you will help guide our Clients towards large-scale transformations using automation and technology solutions at the very forefront of innovation in C2C/P2P/R2A area. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of business operations at large and will take responsibility for fine-tuning and orchestrating technology-enabled transformation projects. We seek focused and inspired individuals who have the special power to build the close, trusting relationships that are key to delivering the seamless and efficient transitions and transformations that Clients expect from Capgemini. So, as a Business Transformation Director you will have a chance to:
- Develop a compelling vision and value proposition followed by creation of solution and detailed transformation roadmaps for Clients within Finance domain. Actively engage on pursuits, bids, and up-sell opportunities developing impactful content and demonstrating commercial awareness/acumen.
- Influence the key client stakeholders to sell the vision and developed solutions leading to transformation projects being delivered by Capgemini. Develop proposals and present them to clients.
- Lead the process and technology transformation programs within Finance, guiding Transformation Managers, Consultants and Transformation Analysts in successful development and delivery of agreed project deliverables for internal as well as for external Clients. Own project deliverables but also the delivery of value and outcomes promised to client
- Create and conduct convincing presentations and put own ideas forward to Client. Challenge conventional views and present ideas persuasively to resolve conflict and gain buy-in/steer others to achieve specific outcomes
- Develop the relationship with client stakeholders and manage the transformation agenda for client. Analyze available information, utilize your process and technology expertise to articulate transformation opportunities to steer clients in their transformation journey
- Drive own and team salability internally and externally with demonstrable experience for delivering sales targets
- Actively lead the development of transformational assets and methods: leverage your extensive process/domain knowledge to lead the development and extension of products and services and successfully communicate and market them. Demonstrate an extended ability to think outside of the box and challenge convention. Share knowledge that can be used to drive new business development in our target markets. Develop and publish point of views on finance transformation
- Build the team of successful transformation managers and consultants around you. Manage the team (up to 8 direct reports and 30 indirect reports)
- Operate as Subject Matter Expert, recognized as a “guru”/expert in application of process(s) specialism. Keep abreast of technology technological developments, their strengths and weaknesses and suggest process and technology related improvements within the given area of expertise
- Opportunity to wok across Capgemini Group and collaborate with different business units, i.e. Invent, Application Services, Insights and Data.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. One of the teams is Finance Powered by Intelligent Automation Consulting (IFAO) - part of Capgemini Business Services unit.
IFAO (Intelligent Finance and Accounting Operations) Consulting helps organizations worldwide on their transformation journeys toward increased efficiency, effectiveness, control and competitiveness of their Finance departments, as well as towards improved customer experience, customer satisfaction and growing the core business of our Clients. We provide innovative process, organizational and technological solutions to demanding problems, solutions which are often recognized as trailblazing. We promise and deliver Frictionless Finance solution for our Clients.
We are trusted advisors to our Clients, as our Consultants have hands-on experience and are true experts in the field. We are partnering with external market leading technology vendors, we are exploring new AI technologies as well as collaborate with other Capgemini Business Units to bring the best out of Capgemini Group to our Clients. We believe the collaboration is key, and it is from this source that all else springs. It is only through working closely with each other, and closely listening and responding to our Clients that we can achieve the results we’ve become known for.
This is a great opportunity for your career to lift into an accelerated flight path. You will gain first hand knowledge and experience of the latest finance process and technology developments and you will have a unique chance to be part of the innovation process within Capgemini Business Services.