AML Transaction Monitoring Consultant
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
Capgemini Anti Financial Crime Unit is tackling issues of anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing (AML/CFT). Our team members have years of experience in Know Your Customer (KYC), transaction monitoring (TM), and sanctions programs. We lead the implementation of diverse AML/KYC initiatives for global financial institutions. Our expertise is built on years of experience and an unwavering commitment to excellence, which enables us to provide exceptional services to our clients. With our comprehensive understanding of regulatory frameworks and technical tools, we are well-equipped to manage complex AML/CFT challenges, providing clients with practical solutions that meet their specific needs. Our company is seeking a highly motivated AML Transaction Monitoring Analyst to join our team.
What do you need to start?
- 1-4 years of experience in transaction monitoring
- Experience with correspondent banking
- Strong knowledge of AML compliance regulations and procedures
- Experience with Actimize software
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What duties will help you grow?
- Conducting daily transaction monitoring activities for potentially suspicious activities
- Investigate alerts generated by the transaction monitoring system
- Conduct research and analysis to identify patterns and trends
- Prepare reports and recommendations for management
- Collaborating with other members of the AML team to investigate and resolve issues
- Keep up to date with changes in AML laws and regulations
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program.
Who are we?
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, it´s 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
We are a rapidly growing team of talented Data Science enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and data science techniques.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).