Better Care for a Better World.
Huggies®. Kleenex®. Cottonelle®. Scott®. Kotex®. Poise®. Depend®. 25% of people in the world use Kimberly-Clark products every day. And it takes the right people, in the right jobs and the right places, to make that happen.
At Kimberly-Clark, you’ll be part of the best teams committed to driving innovation and growth. We’re founded on 150 years of market leadership, and we’re always looking for new and better ways to perform—so what can you do with that? There’s no time like the present to make an impact at Kimberly-Clark. It’s all here for you at Kimberly-Clark.
EMEA Internal Audit Senior Manager
You’re not the person who will settle for just any role. Neither are we. Because we’re out to create Better Care for a Better World, and that takes a certain kind of person and teams who care about making a difference. We are recruiting a EMEA Internal Audit Senior Manager to join our global Internal Audit department based in Krakow, Poland. Members of the audit team provide assurance of controls that govern K-C’s financial information by performing risk assessments, documentation of processes and testing to identify and address root causes and issues. Here, you’ll bring your professional expertise, talent and drive to lead a team of seasoned Internal Audit professionals and you will leverage understanding of company functions and business units to perform risk assessments and identify mitigating controls.
EMEA Internal Audit Senior Manager will review, analyse and approve audit programs, working papers and reports and she/he will also define project scope, plan and then complete risk-based audits within time and budget
It Starts with YOU!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track and communicate issues and progress versus milestones to customer and audit leadership
- Develop, implement and monitor project plans to ensure delivery per budget and timeline
- Discuss engagement results and recommendations with audit leadership and stakeholders
- Ensure audit reports communicate identified risks, issues, recommendations, management corrective actions and opportunities for improvement
- Assess and verify corrective actions taken by management to resolve audit issues
- Provide guidance and feedback regularly
- Oversee career development for the team including training and exposure
- Ensure adherence to department policies and practices
You love what you do, especially when the work you do makes a difference. You’re driven to perform at the highest level, you are a people person with a passion for leading a team of highly engaged, knowledgeable and diverse colleagues. As a person, you’re a learner – an innate leader – someonewho is always taking initiative to make things better and bringothers along with you. You live your life in alignment with thehighest values of integrity and quality, always ensuring yourresponsibilities & projects become a long-term success story.
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in business, accounting, finance or a related discipline.
- Demonstrated leadership experience, support and coach team members, motivate them and elevate their capabilities
- You have proven experience of public accounting and/or private industry audit experience with knowledge of accounting, internal control and/or finance
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with experience leading multiple teams and projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and multi-task to complete assignments within deadlines while demonstrating attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness
- Strong work ethic, judgement, curiosity and flexibility to support critical audit activities
- Proactive and solutions-oriented business professional who develops and sustains collaborative working relationships with all levels of management across business units and functions
- Handles difficult situations with diplomacy and tact, and uses indirect influence to build consensus and support
- Adaptability, flexibility and a positive attitude to changing demands and circumstances
- Proficient in technical writing resulting in concise, meaningful reports and presentations
- Emotional intelligence needed for effective teamwork and relationship building with the business, along with communication and presentation skills and business acumen
- Ability to travel both international and domestic
Our belief in promoting a healthy work-life balance drives us to support our employees’ total well-being, offering comprehensive benefits not limited to Private Medical, Dental and Vision Plan; Life Insurance, Social Fund and Cafeteria Platform with an individual budget available to spend on many offers, including MultiSport, and more... We offer a wide range of soft skills training available for every employee.
Certain benefits, such as flexible work schedules can be tailored to meet specific individual needs, giving our employees the flexibility to manage their commitments inside and outside of work. Forbes named Kimberly-Clark one of the World's Best Employers of 2022. For 150 years, we've been cultivating a workplace that brings out the best in everyone, and we look forward for the years to come.
To Be Considered
Click the Apply button and complete the online application process. A member of our recruiting team will review your application and follow up if you seem like a great fit for this role.
In the meantime, check out the careers website. You’ll want to review this and come prepared with relevant questions if and when you pass GO and begin interviews.
And finally, the fine print…
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of its team members to brands that make life better for people all around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role.