Senior Quality Assurance R&D Engineer
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
If you’re an engineer with passion to optimizing designs in the areas of quality improvement, this is a perfect opportunity for you. You’ll work in a global team on energy distribution, conversion and storage projects that are focused on construction optimizations. Your role will be to lead / take part in risk analysis of newly designed products providing in systematic way ideas and recommendations to designer to minimize risk to product failure. Being part of Technology Center Poland you’ll work with team of experienced people with passion to engineering. As Senior Quality Assurance R&D Engineer you’ll be reporting to R&D Team Manager located in Cracow.
This position reports to
- Lead or support a risk analysis for a design of energy distribution devices or systems (e.g. FMEA)
- Taking part in the design optimization initiatives (e.g. Reliability Analysis)
- Facilitating internal workshops with international cross-functional teams.
- Documentation creation.
- 2-5 years of design experience.
- Master’s degree in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Knowledge of quality improvement tools and techniques (DFA, DFM, FMEA) would be an additional advantage.
- Very good English written and oral skills.
- Ability to work independently on specific tasks.
- Analytical thinking.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks